Being well informed is important to everyone and we understand that our parents and community wish to access information in a range of ways. To make sure that we communicate effectively, St Martins School uses a variety of methods for sharing important information:
- This website holds a vast array of information about our school and is regularly updated.
- The Latest News lets parents know about coming events, cancellations or postponements, as well as other snippets of information that might be useful to receive more immediately. Other areas of the website are kept updated as necessary, so it is important to check the content from time-to-time to make sure your have the seen the most recent posting.
- The school Calendar will give you a good idea of what is planned for the year and is continually being updated. By scrolling over any calendar entries you can find out more details relating to each entry. Click and you’ll get any further information that is available.
- The Gallery allows access to snaps from school events.
- You can access Class Blogs & Wikis see some of the exciting things happening in classrooms at St Martins School.
Almost everything you might need to know about St Martins School is held on the website, so please explore!
In emergencies, or when we need to contact parents in a hurry, St Martins School uses ‘text messaging’ to send bulk messages. Each text sent is a cost to the school, so when there is a more time the school will email ‘alert messages’ to keep parents informed. The email message system also allows information to be shared in-between newsletters, which are sent out fortnightly. Syndicate teams and class teachers may also send out special news notes from time-to-time.
St Martins is intending to make most forms of communications digital over time, and we do need your contact information if you wish to receive emergency texts or other digitally communicated information. So please make sure that the school office has your latest contact details. You can update your details here.