At St Martins School we are fortunate to have a passionate, dedicated, and professional team of teachers, lead by a strong management team, and supported by experienced teacher aides, specialist teachers, and administration and support staff.
You are welcome to contact staff via email. Click on their name below to access their email address.
School Leadership – Implementation Team
- Principal/Tumuaki, Andrew Mouat
- Deputy Principal, Alice Denley
- Deputy Principal / SENCO, Leanne Parnham
- Explorers Syndicate Leader, Michelle Parsons
- Discoverers Syndicate Leader, Chris Sumer
- Navigators Syndicate Leader, Chantal Ward
- High Fliers Syndicate Leader, Nicky Pateman
Administration & Office Staff
- Administration Team Leader, Kate Thomson
- Student and School Accounts, Megan Moore
- Reception Administrator/ Itinerant Music Coordinator, Diane Magon
Explorers (Year 0-2 Syndicate)
Discoverers (Year 3-4 Syndicate)
Navigators (Year 5-6 Syndicate)
High Fliers (Year 7-8 Syndicate)
Contact support staff via the office or, in the case of teacher aides, the classroom teacher.
- Teacher Aides – Callum McLean, Chris Swain, Lisa Dunn, Vickie Rickard-Green, Wendy Hayford, Tam Edensor
- Garden to Table – Marie Cliff (Kitchen Specialist) and Phillipa Curtis (Gardens)
- Reading Recovery, ESOL & Special Needs – Cate van Leuven
- Music and Performing Arts Teachers – Music teachers for lessons and performance groups are listed under Opportunities.
- Librarian – Marie Cliff
- Caretaker – Adrian Marr