At St Martins School we are fortunate to have a passionate, dedicated, and professional team of teachers, lead by a strong management team, and supported by experienced teacher aides, specialist teachers, and administration and support staff.
You are welcome to contact staff via email. Click on their name below to access their email address.
School Management – Navigation Team
Administration & Office Staff
- Bursar, Pam Greenslade
- Principal’s Personal Assistant/Executive Officer, Michele Stephens
- School Secretary/Itinerant Music Coordinator, Diane Magon
- Office Support Person, Rachel Knight
Year 0-2 Syndicate – Syndicate Leaders Judy Davies & Ruth Burry
- Room 6, Kate Keenan
- Room 7, Bethan Dempster
- Room 8, Michelle Parsons
- Room 9, Helen Norcliffe
- Room 22/23, Ruth Burry and Judy Davies – Syndicate Leaders
Year 3-4 Syndicate – Syndicate Leader Chris Sumer
- Room 1, Jenny Wood (SENCO and Deputy Principal)
- Room 2, Hayley Ngan
- Room 3 Jenny Oldridge and Lana Sweeney
- Room 4 Chris Sumer – Syndicate Leader
- Room 5, Caitlin Ross
Year 5-6 Syndicate – Syndicate Leader Iona Rait
- Room 14, Jane Williams
- Room 15, Catherine Dalley
- Room 16, Iona Rait – Syndicate Leader
- Room 17, Tamara Saxon
- Room 20, Emma Risk
- Room 21, Sheryl Burgess
Year 7-8 Syndicate – Syndicate Leader Nicky Pateman
- Room 11, Simon Lean-Massey
- Room 12, Tony and Gretel Roberts
- Room 13, Anita McGowan
- Room 18, Nicky Pateman – Syndicate Leader
- Rooom 19, Jarad Pateman
Contact support staff via the office or, in the case of teacher aides, the classroom teacher.
- Teacher Aides – Dana Kloss, Jill Radcliffe, Linda Gallavin, Lisa Dunn, Lynley Keown, Marie Cliff, Sue Gray, Clare Blyth, Wendy Hayford, Gemma McKenzie-Clausen, Linda Wroth, Chamari De Silva, Christine Swain.
- Garden to Table – Dana Kloss and Howard Keene
- Reading Recovery, ESOL & Special Needs – Cate van Leuven
- Performing Arts Teachers – Trudy Rowe teaches in-class music, drama and dance. Helen Murray teaches in-class music and Percussion. Music teachers for lessons and performance groups are listed under Opportunities.
- Librarian – Bridget Hayes
- Caretaker – Michael Hutchinson