At St Martins School we are fortunate to have a passionate, dedicated, and professional team of teachers, lead by a strong management team, and supported by experienced teacher aides, specialist teachers, and administration and support staff.
You are welcome to contact staff via email. Click on their name below to access their email address.
School Management – Navigation Team
Administration & Office Staff
- Principal’s Personal Assistant/Office Manager, Michele Stephens
- Bursar, Megan Moore
- School Secretary/Itinerant Music Coordinator, Diane Magon
- Office Support Person, Kate Thomson
Year 0-2 Syndicate – Syndicate Leader Michelle Parsons
- Room 6, Ruth Burry and Judy Davies
- Room 22 and 23, Peta Berry and Charlotte Bates
- Room 7, Bethan Dempster
- Room 8, Helen Norcliffe
- Room 9, Michelle Parsons – Syndicate Leader
Year 3-4 Syndicate – Syndicate Leader Chris Sumer
- Room 1, Kate Keenan
- Room 2, Heather Owen
- Room 3, Jenny Wood – SENCO and Deputy Principal
- Room 4, Chris Sumer – Syndicate Leader
- Room 5, Jenny Oldridge
Year 5-6 Syndicate – Syndicate Co-Leaders Sheryl Burgess and Tamara Saxon
- Room 14, Jane Williams
- Room 15, Catherine Dalley and Sheryl Burgess
- Room 16, Alice Perry
- Room 17, Tamara Saxon
- Room 20, Alice Denley – Syndicate Leader
- Room 21, James Robinson
Year 7-8 Syndicate – Syndicate Leader Nicky Pateman
- Room 10, Hamish Lancaster-Whillis
- Room 11, Amy Kenel
- Room 12, Katelyn Hill
- Room 13, Susie Keenan
- Room 18, Nicky Pateman – Syndicate Leader
- Rooom 19, Jarad Pateman
Contact support staff via the office or, in the case of teacher aides, the classroom teacher.
- Teacher Aides – Jill Radcliffe, Linda Gallavin, Lisa Dunn, Lynley Keown, Marie Cliff, Sue Gray, Wendy Hayford, Christine Swain, Vickie Rickard-Green, Janine Aertse and Lucy Ward.
- Garden to Table – Marie Cliff (Kitchen Specialist) and Howard Keene (Gardens)
- Reading Recovery, ESOL & Special Needs – Cate van Leuven and Sharen England.
- Performing Arts Teachers – Sonia Hocking teaches in-class music, drama and dance. Helen Murray teaches in-class music and Percussion. Music teachers for lessons and performance groups are listed under Opportunities.
- Additional teaching staff – Lana Sweeney, Deb Burn, Suzy O’Hara, Catherine Barrie, Penny Ledgard
- Librarian – Bridget Hayes
- Caretaker – Michael Hutchinson