Our school uniform reflects our school’s character; our unique identity and the image we want to portray to ‘the outside world’. It makes us look and feel like a team and differentiates us from other schools. It looks smart and should be worn with pride!
This new uniform was launched in 2012 after much research and community consultation. The design of our new uniform was an important step in defining the StMARTins Way – establishing an identity that reflects the values and beliefs of our learning community, as outlined in our Strategic Plan.
You can come into the office or order online and the office staff will advise you when it is ready to collect. Please DO NOT leave purchasing uniform to the last minute as we may not be able to accommodate this.
Samples are available to try on. Payment can be made online or by cash, cheque or eftpos). Alternatively you can buy online . If you order online an email will be sent through to Diane in the office to process your order. You can either pay online to the school bank account (ASB 12-3240-0111723-00) when you place your order or pay by cash, cheque or Eftpos on collection of your order. Your order should be available the next day unless there are any items out of stock.
Compulsory Uniform Items
- Polo Shirt
- Polarfleece Jacket
- Bucket Hat
- either Unisex Short or Girls Skort
- Long Socks and Girls Tights – must be navy blue
- Ankle Socks or Hideaway Socks – must be white or navy blue
- Shoes – must be suitable for outside play. No jandals, crocs etc
Optional Uniform Items
There are a number of optional uniform items. These have been selected due to their high quality and excellent value for money. You can purchase these items online or from the school office – great for families who want a ‘one-stop-shop’.
- Unisex Cargo Pants (Double-knee)*
- Girls Summer Dress – in royal blue gingham, Terms 1 and 4 only (only available at The Warehouse – Schooltex brand, zipped dress)
- Senior Jacket (Soft Shell, Windproof)
- Beanie (Soft Acrylic Cable-knit)
- House Badges (Metal Pin-on)
* If your child prefers a longer pant in winter then the Unisex Cargo Pants is the ONLY regulation pant to be worn.
Our Dress Code is a policy that is managed through our SchoolDocs system. To view the Dress Code policy:
- Go to the SchoolDocs Policies & Procedures website
- Enter the user name (stmartins) and password (huntsbury)
- Choose General > Uniform/Dress
Repairs & Alterations
Second Hand Uniform
We do not sell second hand uniform at the school office. The S’Mart Community run a second hand sale about once a term and this is advertised in the school newsletter and via our school communication system, Hero.
A Facebook page has been started by a parent for St Martins School parents to buy and sell school uniform. This is not run by St Martins School and please note that buying and selling in this group is conducted at your own risk and St Martins School take no responsibility. However it may be a very useful place for parents who cannot make it to the sales held from time to time at school. https://www.facebook.com/groups/3771381949635401