Please do not submit your enrolment application any earlier than 6 months out from your child’s preferred start month.
Please see our enrolment zone for more information about school zones.
To submit an online enrolment please click here
NZ RESIDENTS ENROLMENT
Students who are living within the St Martins School zone are automatically entitled to enrol with us.
OUT OF ZONE
We occasionally consider a small number of Out of Zone children at our school, although numbers are limited and acceptance will depend on our class numbers at the time of your application.
If you are a new family to St Martins School you may wish to make an appointment to meet with the Principal and have a tour of the school at that time. Please contact the school office to arrange a suitable time. Email: email@example.com or phone: (03) 3326121 ext 701
Once enrolled, New Entrant students will have the opportunity for 2 classroom visits before their start date. Our Transition to School teacher will contact parents to arrange this personally for your child.
All New Zealand resident children enrolled at a State School are entitled to a ‘free education’. The Government funds state schools and teachers are paid by a Central Government pay service.
International students do not qualify for ‘free’ education and are required to pay a fee.
St Martins School enrols international students from Year 3-8. International students need to provide proof they live with a parent while enrolled at St Martins School.
The fee set by the St Martins School Board includes:
- The cost of employing extra staff
- ESOL (English lessons for children who have English as their Second or Other Language)
- A portion of the school’s operational cost
- A portion of the school’s capital costs
- A Crown fee (A charge imposed by the Government for the use of a state owned facility)
- Additional charges which include the annual cost to the school for being a Signatory to the Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students) and GST ( Goods and Service Tax, and Government tax)
St Martins School has agreed to observe and be bound by the Code of Practice for International Students.
For information regarding International Study Visas, please refer to the Immigration NZ website: https://www.immigration.govt.nz/assist-migrants-and-students/assist-students
For more information please email our school office – firstname.lastname@example.org