Enrolling your child at St Martins School
Students who are living within the St Martins School zone are automatically entitled to enrol with us. For New Entrant students we request that you register with us approximately 6 months before your child is due to start school if possible. Please use the following link to notify us of your enrolment. Enrol here
If you are a new family to St Martins School you may wish to make an appointment to meet with the principal and have a tour of the school at that time. Please contact Michele Stephens (Principal’s PA) to arrange a suitable time. Email: email@example.com or phone: (03) 3326121 ext 701
We are currently not able to take enrolments for out of zone students due to our steady roll growth. Please see our enrolment zone for information.
St Martins School are not taking any further enrolments of international students for 2021 until further notice.
St Martins School enrols international students from Year 3-8. International students need to live with a parent while enrolled at St Martins School.
All New Zealand children enrolled at a State School are entitled to a ‘free education’. The Government funds state schools and teachers are paid by a Central Government pay service. International students do not qualify for ‘free’ education and are required to pay a fee.
The fee set by the St Martins School Board of Trustees includes:
- The cost of employing extra staff
- ESOL (English lessons for children who have English as their Second or Other Language)
- A portion of the school’s operational cost
- A portion of the school’s capital costs
- A Crown fee (A charge imposed by the Government for the use of a state owned facility)
- Additional charges which include the annual cost to the school for being a Signatory to the Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students) and GST ( Goods and Service Tax, and Government tax)
St Martins School has agreed to observe and be bound by the Code of Practice for International Students.
For more information please email Michele Stephens – firstname.lastname@example.org