We are lucky to have many families and local businesses that go beyond the call of duty to support our school. Of particular note are:
- Katrina Greenslade, SmartKAT Ltd. Katrina, a parent at our school, is a Designer and Illustrator. She has gifted many hours of time to St Martins School – designing our new logo and stationery, and being a key member of the uniform redesign team, and new website team.
- We are grateful to two St Martins School parents for sharing their expertise in photography with us. Conor Boyd (Conor Boyd Photography) and Anna-Marie Dew took the photographs that are used on our new school stationery and on this website.
- A huge thank you to St Martins School parents Megan and Carl Cozzone (Green Melon Photography), for doing amazing photographic work for us. Phone 027 488 4400.
- Steve Anngow, self employed in Window Furnishings, firstname.lastname@example.org or 027 271 9588. Steve has been an amazing support for the School Fiesta and other fundraising ventures with donations and contacts.
- Diane and Craig McCoy, through HPAC Energy Centre have generously supported us by purchasing sports bags.
- Juliette Capaldi of Etta Images for all her photographic work with the school cookbook fundraiser.