Use of School Hall
Enquiries for the hall should be made to Michele Stephens. Phone 332-6121 ext 701 or email: email@example.com
St Martins School will have priority at all times but we will endeavour to give reasonable notice of any change to regular bookings and arrange alternative arrangements if possible.
The school and grounds is a “Smoke Free” zone.
Keys will be issued from the School Office during school hours. Our Caretaker will show you the alarm system and give you any other information as required. Alarms being set are the responsibility of the Hirer. Any call out charge will be the responsibility of the Hirer.
The Caretaker will check the facilities after use and will inform the hirer if any damage has occurred. Minor damage will be the responsibility of the hirer and must be paid within 30 days. If there is major damage which requires an insurance claim the hirer will be liable to pay the excess.
Kitchen facilities in the hall are available for hire if required. The cleaning of the kitchen area must be completed to a high standard (how it was found) The kitchen facilities are basic (oven, fridge, zip) and you would need to supply own crockery and cutlery.
Please note that our school hall is booked by an after school programme during the term time from 3pm to 6pm each school day so is not available for use at this time.
Conditions of Hire
The hirer will be responsible for the following:
- Opening and locking the hall and setting the alarms
- Ensure lights, heaters and power sources are turned off after use
- Ensure all windows and doors are secure when leaving
- Use the facilities responsibly and leave it in a clean and tidy condition
- Furniture must be put back in their original position before leaving
- Remove all rubbish from the premises
- One off hire per hour – $25.00
- One off hire per day (approx 9am to 4pm) – $90.00
- Weekly hire – to be advised depending on usage.
Please note use of equipment – trestle tables, sound equipment etc may incur an additional charge and is subject to prior arrangement.