St Martins School Hall hire
Enquiries for hire of the hall should be made to the school office by email email@example.com or by Phone 332-6121 ext 701.
- The hall has a kitchen available if required; this includes a basic oven, fridge, hot water zip. Please supply your own crockery and cutlery.
- Optional trestle table/chairs (subject to availability may incur an extra cost)
- Optional sound system (subject to availability may incur an extra cost)
Conditions of Hire
- St Martins School will have priority at all times but we will endeavour to give reasonable notice of any change to regular bookings and arrange alternative arrangements if possible.
- The school and grounds is a “Smoke Free” zone.
- Keys will be issued from the School Office during school hours between 8.30am to 3.30pm. Our Caretaker will show you the alarm system and give you any other information as required.
- Alarms being set are the responsibility of the Hirer. Any call out charge will be the responsibility of the Hirer.
- The Caretaker will check the facilities after use and will inform the hirer if any damage has occurred. Minor damage will be the responsibility of the hirer and must be paid within 30 days. If there is major damage which requires an insurance claim the hirer will be liable to pay the excess.
The hirer will be responsible for the following:
- Opening and locking the hall and setting the alarms
- Ensure lights, heaters and power sources are turned off after use
- Ensure all windows and doors are secure when leaving
- Use the facilities responsibly and leave it in a clean and tidy condition, to the standard it was found
- Furniture must be put back in their original position before leaving
- Remove all rubbish from the premises
- Please note that our school hall is booked by an after school programme during the term time from 3pm to 6pm each school day so is not available for use at this time
- The hall is not available for evening parties such as 21st birthdays etc and other parties with bands or DJ’s due to consideration for our close neighbours.
- Any items stored in the kitchen by the school or after school programme are not to be used by the Hirer.
- Hire per hour – $35.00
- Hire per day (approx 9am to 4pm) – $200.00
Please note use of equipment – trestle tables, sound equipment etc may incur an additional charge and is subject to prior arrangement.