Welcome to The S’Mart Community
A strong parent community to support the school in providing a healthy positive environment and greater learning opportunities.
Incorporated Society #220377
The S’Mart Community is the St Martins School parent community that helps the school by fundraising, giving practical support and by helping develop a stronger parent community. (This has replaced the previous PTA and Fundraising groups).
For more details go to our website www.smartcommunity.org.nz
The S’Mart Community is an Incorporated Society so that it benefits from being a charitable entity. It is assumed that every parent of current St Martins School children is a member of the Society unless they let the committee know otherwise via email@example.com Parents are encouraged to participate as they are able to.
How can you participate?
- Come along to our next S’Mart meeting – join us for a beverage & some nibbles and get to know your St Martins School Community. Information on meeting dates can be found in the school newsletters and website calendar.
- Respond to the requests for help – communicated through the school newsletter and emails.
- Join the MEALS or BAKING email databases – we have a MEALS database of people willing to be asked to make a meal when a family is in need. We also have a database of people willing to be asked to make BAKING for events. For both of these, you are able to decide at the time if you are able to help.
- Join The Fundraising Team – we always need lots of parents keen to help with ideas and running of fundraising events.
- Join The Practical Jobs Team – we need people who are keen to lend a hand with running events, or is otherwise practically inclined (e.g. can sew, bake, turn a spade!)
How to join S’Mart Community
Please email us with your name and cell phone number and let us know what help you can provide.
If you would like to contact the chairperson, please email Jamie Billings at firstname.lastname@example.org
S’Mart Community School Fundraising
Payments towards school fundraising events/items can be made to the S’Mart Community bank account:
So we can identify your payment, please reference the following against your payment:
- Your child’s name
- what fundraising the payment is for
You can order Entertainment books by clicking on this link.