DEPUTY PRINCIPAL POSITION
Our school is seeking an energetic and high performing individual to join our vibrant learning community as Deputy Principal.
The successful applicant will provide strong leadership to a dynamic staff and wonderful children. You will be a capable, professional leader with strong interpersonal skills, who has excellent knowledge of the NZ Curriculum and assessment practices and has the ability and willingness to help lead a culture of collaboration within a supportive team environment.
Leadership responsibilities will include:
- Building positive relationships with staff, students and whānau
- Coaching to develop professional capability and collective capacity to improve outcomes for students
- A shared focus on positive student management
- SENCO and pastoral care across the school
- Supporting the leadership team with a particular focus on the NE – Y4 learners
This position will have a release component of 0.6 and a teaching component of 0.4. It is anticipated that the teaching component will be team leader release or CRT.
School visits are welcomed and encouraged.
- Position advertised: 30 Sept 2020
- Applications close: 12.30 Monday 19 October 2020
- Short listing completed: Monday 26 October 2020
- Interviews: Tuesday 27 Oct – Sunday 1 November 2020
- New Appointee commences: 28 Jan 2021
Please complete the following:
- Read the ‘Note for Applicants‘
- Online Application Form
- Email your Covering Letter and CV
- Please respond to the Job Description in your CV